Duration: 1 Day
"I thought the course content was extremely useful and relevant to the GEM programme. The training course was very intense, huge amounts of information to absorb. John encouraged lots of interaction throughout the course to ensure that all delegates were involved and benefitted from the information supplied. Role play was encouraged for the delegation and LEARN process aspects of the course to ensure that our delivery/understanding of various tasks was assessed and further advice/ support and guidance could be provided. Most importantly, my personal objectives and key issues were addressed and fulfilled on the training course."
Toni Dunn, Branch Manager
"All of the questions and my concerns were addressed by the course. The content was in depth, concise and exceeded my expectations. My knowledge of 'Gem' at the beginning of the day was very limited. By the end of the day, I had grown in confidence and have a greater understanding of the expectations and how I am to introduce the programme."
John Hobbs Hurrell, Branch Manager
This course was designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders within the business travel sector to help them implement a new focus in managing their people.
- To ensure that everyone in the company focuses on the customer in everything they do
- To ensure that all managers and supervisors follow the prescribed approach to motivating and recognising staff achievements
- To create a 'can do' culture within operations that is recognised for its 'no blame' approach
- To use management techniques to achieve an understanding of employee's development needs
- To use the right processes for meeting important and urgent deadlines
- The Go the Extra Mile (GEM) programme
- What is it?
- How do we implement it?
- Using Delegation to manage people and time better
- S.W.O.T. analysis
- Analysing ourselves, staff and Branch effectively
- Handling complaints effectively by using the LEARN approach